Ask me about virtual speaking and training!
Selling to the Buyer in a Brand New World
Buyers are buying differently, however many of us are still trying to sell the same old way! This session is a wake up call...Maybe it is time to ask yourself some tough questions.
What you will learn:
• Prospecting...not your usual program
• How to leverage relationships
• The power in numbers
• How to adjust your attitude, your likeability,
your mind set
• How to deal with customers objections to price
and asking for deals
• The power of empathy
• Creating urgency
• Closing the sale
Managing Talent ...Not Your Daddy's Chevy, Not Your Mama's Jeans- A New View of Leadership
• Learn what it takes to lead and manage others
• Knowing WHOM you are leading
• Letting go of the love of power and learn
the power of love
• A clear understanding of why people work
• A view of the 5 generations in the workplace
• Building a Functional Team
• Why they quit the job
• The 20 things that must be understood in order
to lead successfully
• 6 attributes/behaviors that create a positive
• What makes today's leader's job so tough
• Motivation, stimulation and successful team members
• How gossip kills teamwork
Includes attendee participation in several exercises
Not to be missed by those currently in leadership/professional manager positions and those who aspire to be the best leaders of tomorrow.
Team Work and The Bottom Line
A Harvard professor published this statement: "American companies focus 75% of their training on admin, product and technology, and only 25% on people skills. If they are to survive, they need to reverse the order." US News and World Report says that 68% of customers who stop buying from / doing business with any given business do so because of the way they are treated by a team member! 70% of employees who quit their job do so due to people problems.
• Understand different personalities
• Deal with difficult people
• Communicate effectively
• Brainstorm with your team to increase traffic and leases
• Improve resident retention with written and spoken communication
• Hire, lead, motivate, supervise and retain your team
• Improve the bottom line of your apartment community and company
Get more leases, save more residents and create an effective team....don't miss this all important seminar...it's not an expense, it's an investment!
The Likeability Factor; Make People Like You in One Minute or Less and Why You should.
• Why is it important to be likeable?
• How? So common sense that you will be surprised.
• Where does likeability start?
• The end result of your childhood programming.
• It matters when you want to 'work a room'.
• I know your face but not your name.
• Dealing with your "self stuff".
• Adjust your attitude.
• How to be a happy successful person.
• Be the best conversationalist in the room.....how?
• The laws of reciprocation and attraction.
• Have a likeable kind of humor.
Living in the Rat Race; Manage Your Time or It Will Manage You!
Do you often feel like there is too much work left at the end of the day? Do you wish for more time, worry about meeting deadlines, and are you feeling really stressed about what isn't getting done? If you are answering yes, welcome to the rat race...with your life sort of like the hamster in a wheel...running as fast as possible and getting nowhere. Anne offers practical techniques:
• Time and stress management skills,
• How to use simple common sense.
• How to delegate
• The importance of staying organized
• How to see the value of every minute, every hour
and every day
• Learn how poor time management adds to the stress in your life.
This session will not only improve the quality of your life, but also the NOI of your business. Walk away with concrete plans and simple tasks that you can implement immediately.
What Did You Say? Why Don't You Get it? I'm Talking to You! Why Don't You Like Me? Nobody Listens to Me!
Impact Your Life and the Bottom Line Through Improved Communication....there is more to communication than ‘talk!’
Have you ever wondered why you lost that sale, why the customer got upset, antsy or disinterested and didn't buy, why you can't seem to make yourself clear to your boss, your spouse, your kids, your clients? Want to know why you instantly like one person and not another?
This seminar promises a new look at your personality and communication style, and that of others. You will increase your strengths, your problem solving skills and you will be more productive through clearer communication.
This is not a "fluffy" seminar; it is a life changing experience. It is fun, positive and gives you a strong insight into yourself and others.
Learn to identify your strengths and weaknesses, to improve your communication skills, and create better relationships.
This session will improve your work performance, enhance morale and improve decision making skills.
Become a super star producer, an even more likeable person, and increase your job satisfaction....don't miss this one!
Extra cost per person $7. for communication survey
If the Horse You're Riding is Dead... Get Off!
One of the few guarantees in life is change. When seen as an exciting challenge, we participate and grow. When we dig in our heels and resist, we start to wither and die. We will take a look at changes and their impact on society, aging Americans, prejudice and discrimination, motivation by fear, selfishness vs. service, and how and why we resist change.
How to Win at Everything You Do
A fun yet provocative look at ways to enjoy more of a winning attitude and lifestyle. Simple steps promise more from life.
Count Your Blessings!
Many people are not happy with who and where they are. More success and happiness comes after recognizing and appreciating yourself and what you already have. Laughs and tears abound.
Formal education is great as long as you retain common sense in dealing with others. Examples and stories add fun and excitement to this reminder that what you learned on the playground still works today.
Prosperity - Its More than Dollars, Its Sense!
Few of us prosper through luck or chance; we work hard for our success! The great news is that we are richer than we think, depending on how we see our progress. This session provides you with steps toward greater prosperity and your measuring stick for the future.